Visit Crossroads for some good, clean fun in the mud!
Crossroads ATV & Recreation Park
-- Call or text us at (601) 622.1025 --
Copyright 2017. Crossroads ATV Park. All rights reserved.
- This is a RIDING park, not a RACING park - 5mph max speed limit on main gravel road that stretches throughout the park. You WILL be held accountable for your actions.
- Park is not responsible for any damages or injuries to you or your property/equipment.
- All riders must sign an injury release waiver & riders UNDER 18 must provide a NOTARIZED WAIVER before entering the park. Waiver is AVAILABLE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD .
- ATVs - UTVs - MX - DIRTBIKES - GO CARTS allowed
- Motorcycles, full-size pickups and Jeeps are NO LONGER allowed.
- Dirt bikes ARE welcome. Helmet and protective gear must be worn at all times.
- One person per dirt bike (no riders.) No street bikes or cruisers.
- Helmets and appropriate safety gear are required/madatory for all motorcycles, dirt bike and horseback riders.
- Helmets and safety gear are required for children aged 12 and under operating their own ATV/UTV or dirt bike. Helmets are not required if children aged 12 and under are riding with a parent on ATV/UTV.
- No glass containers allowed on the property. Strictly enforced. Possession of glass will result in expulsion from the park. (No refunds.)
- You get stuck...you get ustuck. Crossroads WILL NOT use any construction equipment or vehicles on site to aid in recovery.
PROPERTY USAGE & BEHAVIOR
- Wristbands are required for admittance and for continued use of the facility.
- No riding on NATCHEZ TRACE wooded buffer zone or roadway.
- No riding on RAILROAD TRACKS or bottom spur of railroad tracks.
- No TRESSPASSING on neighboring land (clearly marked yellow signs).
- No littering. Please use the available trash cans.
- No firearms or weapons of any sort, to include crossbows, bows, air rifles, knives, etc.
- No illegal drug use.
- Courteous language always - NO PROFANITY.
- No fighting.
- No ATV riding or bike washing in the lake.